Our SLA it’s not simply a promise, it’s our Guarantee!
At superfastVPS we don’t just guarantee 99.9% uptime, as all our competitors do but we guarantee 100% network and power uptime; plus a 99.99% server uptime on all our web hosting, and VPS Servers. SuperfastVPS Service Level Agreement (SLA) provides quality customer service and support through our Help Desk and offers better guarantees of flexibility, reliability and performance over the Internet. We can guarantee these levels of reliability and performance because we connect to and leverage the major backbone providers and use not just one single Tier-1 provider but more than 4 providers with routing technology and performance to select a superior path to deliver your traffic.
If in any given month we fail to meet this guarantee a SuperfastVPS customer is eligible for a credit on their current hosting account. You must meet the below requirements in order to be eligible for an SLA credit; Customers should contact our customer service department by submitting a ticket via my.superfastvps.com
SuperfastVPS will issue a credit to customer in accordance with the following schedule, with the credit being calculated on the basis of the monthly service charge for the affected Services:
- Your account must be in good standing with us
- You must submit a ticket through our help desk to the billing department
- All requests must be submitted within 5 days of the reported downtime
- All requests must contain a ticket # of the service interruption
SLA Credit will be generated as follows based on your monthly renewal price:
|Uptime Guarantee||SLA Credit|
SuperFastVPS is not responsible for downtime related to the services listed below and as such will not issues credits for the following:
- Internal services such as MySQL, Apache, PHP, bad coded applications, etc.
- Scheduled downtime or planned maintenance please check our Help desk.
- Interruption of service due to unpaid invoices, abuse notifications and violations of TOS and AUP.
- ISP or local connection problems
- Customer-controlled downtime
- Acts of Force Majeure
This SLA is subject to change at the sole discretion of SuperfastVPS and will be updated on our web site. Any changes made to this SLA will take effect 7 days after it is published.